How to Pay Your Bill
We encourage all of our customers to take advantage of paying your bill online. It saves you time and the cost of an envelope and stamp.
- Pay online or set up Autopay for automatic payments. Click on Online Bill Pay to set up an account
- 24/7 by phone by calling 1-855-583-6745
AutoPay: You can save further time by setting up an account online that will automatically pay your bill each month, Click on Pay Your Bill Online to learn more.
By phone: using our toll free number 855-583-6745
By mail: check or money orders only
Payment Processing Center
Kearns Improvement District
PO Box 455
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
- During office hours of 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday (excluding holidays)
- By using secure payment drop-box in the District parking lot
Our Physical Address
- set up electronic payments with your financial institution,
- send payment through the mail (check or money orders only)
- pay in our drop box located in our parking lot, no cash.
Note: If you have a past due amount on your bill, don’t wait until the due date on your current bill to pay it. Please pay it right away to avoid possible interruption of service.