Start New Water & Sewer Service
Requirements for service vary depending on whether you are signing up for residential or commercial service.
* If you are renting a home, the account must be in the name of the property owner.
New Construction or Commercial Service:
Contact our office for information (press 1 for customer service).
To sign up for residential service:
- Verify you are in our service area. View the map here.
- Fill out the Application for Service. (see below)
- The following items are required as an attachment when signing for service:
- A copy of the Settlement Statement, Deed of Trust or Warranty Deed (the name on the document must be the person signing up for the service).
- Upon successful account sign up $30 will be added to first billing ($25 deposit & $5 service fee).
- Please note: If the property was purchased in a business name, provide a copy of the Articles of Organization showing authorized signing agent(s), along with Settlement Statement, Deed of Trust or Warranty Deed. All agreements and paperwork must be approved by Kearns Improvement District.